Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sixth Edition - goodies to be had?

Moving still continues, lawyers are in play now, so we're on tenterhooks at the moment, but to calm the nerves and get excited in other ways I've been looking towards sixth edition. That excitement is two fold for me; first, will my 'crons get hosed? second, what swag can I buy!?




First regarding my 'crons, it's confirmed at this point that psychic attacks will now be handled as a magic phase is in the Warhammer Fantasy game. What does that mean for Necrons? Simple... Nothing. We have no psychic attacks, so we're going to be twiddling thumbs as we wait for an Eldar player to thumb through seven cards deciding which one to use... Or are we? Will Eldar special abilities now take effect in Psychic phase, or otherwise? Oh the debates to be had. ;)

Second, loot, swag, gear, stuff, dust collectors... Oh boy oh boy! So here's what's confirmed, and what I'm like a little kid in a candy store about; Servo skull tape measures?



Warhammer 40k Gamer's edition? (complete with dice set, satchel!?) A lot of Tau releases if you're into that... Munitorum? What the heck is a Munitorum, and wait wait... it's got more dice! Oh boy! I more excited than these guys who found one gross of Ed Hardy shirts washed up on shore!


So, take what I say with the usual table spoon of salt which inevitably comes with rumor mongering, but have fun wondering what's next with the rest of us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment